Reporting to the Sales Manager, the sales representative is a key member to drive company growth. The sales rep will act in a fashion that is in line with our culture. He/she will
- Run appointments
- Give presentations
- Obtain new clients
- Effectively transition sales to production.
- This position spans all traditional sales representative roles and is responsible to achieve growth in sales.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Ability to ask for and take direction
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable with heights
- Can lift a ladder
- Customer focused
- Meet Revived Exteriors monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Maintain average 4/5 customer satisfaction score
- Daily updates to all required technology/administrative tracking systems
- Actively self generating new business
- Educate the customer utilizing Revived Exteriors training and tech tools
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Willingness to strive for excellence
- Emotional Intelligence – Understanding how to properly use emotions with your Team and being self aware
- Influential to your team
- Have a vision for you and your team’s futures
- Takes ownership & accountability for actions by you and your team
Come join Inc Magazine’s Inc 5000 Honoree for fastest growth in America’s private sector
for two consecutive years
As an employee of Revived Exteriors, you will join a team of experienced professionals that combine high level work ethic with a laid back approach. We offer a competitive salary and bonus program, health benefits, and are a family-friendly company that understands the flexibility required to successfully balance a demanding career with and a rewarding home-life. Work to live, not live to work.
Stop wondering what to do. Contact us today and we’ll give you our professional opinion at no charge.